Recoil Converter Technology
- See for yourself!
High Intensity Short Duration Events
- A series of drop tests shows the efficiency of a variety of dampening materials.
- These examples are followed by tests showing two sizes of Gaudet Compensating Dampers under the same test conditions.
- A 10 pound steel mass is dropped from a height of 12 inches on each sample.
Machine Base Isolation Application
- The use of Gaudet Compensating Dampers on machine bases provides excellent vibration dampening and noise transmission attenuation.
- Start-up and running of a typical high-vibration machine is shown with our dampers in position.
- The same machine is then shown running with coil spring pads only under the same test conditions.